Sunday, November 2, 2008

New Leaf.

So tomorrow. I start my job. I am very nervous. Any type of big life changes make me really nervous. I don't know how to handle it.

I know it will be okay. It will be transition, it will take some time getting used to. My life is going to change. The biggest thing I'm going to have trouble with is not being able to stay out until 2am. I know that's so weird, but it's something I'm used to and really enjoy. I love my nights out. 

I don't even really know what to say except that I'm really nervous about my job. I will keep everyone updated on how things are going and such. 

Ok. That's it. I just need everyone to pray for me. And that I'll learn to trust that God knows what is good for me and try not to be so nervous. AH.

I'm done. Adios.

1 comment:

The Wife said...

Good luck tomorrow. I hope it goes well.