Saturday, November 29, 2008

A little late.

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I did. It went off without a hitch. I ate too much...of course. And will stare grudgingly at the left-overs in our fridge, because I don't want to eat that much again for a long time. Traditions...

I wanted to use this blog to say specific things that I'm thankful for...you know, in the spirit of the holidays:
-I am thankful to God for putting up with my constant crap.
-I am thankful to God for providing me with a job, especially in the time we are living in.
-I am thankful to God that I have a roof over my head and food in my belly.
-I am thankful to God for my friends.
-I am thankful to God for my family; specifically:
-My mom for being a strong woman, and for being brave. And always putting our needs before her own.
-My dad for showing us that hard work does pay off and for encouraging us to get an education.
-My sister for truly caring about us. She is sincere and I am grateful to her for that. 
-My brother for showing me how to go against the flow. I envy his courage.

-Lastly, I am thankful to God for continuing to light my path and guide my feet. And to all the wonderful blessings I have yet to uncover.


2 comments:

The Wife said...

You do have a lot to be thankful for.

junglemama said...

Lots to be thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving!