Monday, November 24, 2008

Prayer request.

Hello friends-
I am sending a prayer request into the blogosphere. 

My mom has been student teaching this semester. Long story short, her teacher has belittled her to the point of her just giving up. She does not want to go into the school anymore. Her spirit has been taken away from her. Which is so sad to me because she loves the kids so much. 

Tomorrow her advisor is making a surprise appearance in the classroom to have a meeting with my mom and the teacher. My mom is literally afraid of what will happen when the advisor leaves. This teacher does not respect my mom the way she absolutely deserves. I want to tell this woman off so bad. 

It is so not fair. At all. My mom has worked so hard for this that it pains me to see this happen to her.

So please pray that my mom has the strength to stand up for herself, and that this teacher stops treating my mom the way she is. I'm sure my mom could out-teach half the teachers out there and this has to stop. 

Okay, so please pray that my mom makes it through these next couple of weeks and that this teacher will stop doing what she's doing...it's terrible.

Alrighty, thanks blog people :)

ps-if you know my mom, don't mention that I did this, I'm not sure how she would react. 
kthxbye

2 comments:

The Wife said...

praying for her. this is terrible. i know she's been working so hard for this as long as i've known her.

hillary said...

i know :(