Thursday, November 20, 2008

Trained.

I finished my training for my job today. Which basically means they are throwing me to the wolves...so to speak. Three days of showing me how to do paper work and role-playing interview techniques apparently makes me qualified to go straight out as a social worker.

I am a little nervous about all this. My college education did not prepare me for this kind of job. A criminal justice degree is definitely NOT a social work degree. I am sure I will do fine though. On-the-job training...rock on.

I am having a difficult time giving up the things about my life that I got so used to that I can't really do anymore. Like staying up late just hanging out. It's so sad. Last night I stayed out until midnight and I am so TIRED today. And in a little bit I am going to see the midnight show of Twilight (WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!) and I have to be at a home visit at 10:30 tomorrow morning in Detroit. SOOOOO Long story short, I'm gunna pass out tomorrow night or perhaps tomorrow at work. Good times. Being responsible is silly.

Ok, that's all I got right now. I'm just killing time before being stupid and going to the midnight show of Twilight. 

Peace and love to you all. :)

2 comments:

The Wife said...

I could never stay out until midnight when I had to work. I would start to have a panic attack.

Nicole said...

I agree with Laura, just wait till your 30 Hillary...It all changes again! Enjoy! How was Twilight you luckie Girl! I can't wait to see it!