Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The vote.

Well, Obama won. Congratulations to him and all the people who voted for him. It's awesome we will have our first black president. Really, it is.

However, I did not vote for Obama, so I can honestly say I'm a wee bit disappointed. But the people voted and that's all we can ask for, right? I am a little bit nervous to see what will come of this administration. I know the whole "change" talk, but what, REALLY, is that change? I guess we'll find out. That was always my beef with his campaign. "Change we can believe in". Well explain change in a little more detail and I'd be a little more relaxed about the whole thing.

After reading Zombie's blog, I really am sad for our future generation. Since Obama supports abortion to the extreme. I fear for generational homocide. And Zombie was right. Those of use who do not support abortion just need to speak louder about the issue. And that God is still in control, and our country will see Him clearly soon enough. The good and/or the bad. He will not sit silent while we murder our children. 

I am also very surprised about the proposals that passed in Michigan. Very, very surprised. 

Ok. I'm done rattling on about politics. That's all I'll ever say about it. I hate talking about such controversial things in such a "public" way, but that's what's in my head right now. I apologize if anyone doesn't like what I've said, but it's my blog, I can say what I want and you can disagree. That's what makes America, America.

God Bless.

2 comments:

The Wife said...

I'm wondering where the rabbit in the hat is going to come from as well.

Zombie said...

At least we can smoke weed when we get a cold now, thanks to Prop 1