Thursday, October 2, 2008

Something to be said about fall..

This evening I spent my time reading a book, while wrapped in a blanket, enjoying a hot cup of tea.

My mood has improved exponentially since the cooler weather hit and I am very grateful for it. I'm a happier person when I get that first taste of cool, crisp fall air. I feel like the heat and the humidity of summer congest my mind and I can think much more clearly as soon as it is gone. I am definitely more myself during the cooler months. 

I cannot wait for the leaves to start changing. It is just one more thing to remind me of how wonderful God is and that His creation is a masterpiece. I see that all the time but it is just magnified with the vibrate colors that you see during fall. 

Fall is my season. I live for it.

No comments: