Saturday, October 4, 2008

Deleted.

I almost deleted this blog. Not just this post, the whole thing. I started to feel guilty about creating one simply because people I know post blogs through here. However, I changed my mind. 

My brother is home from school this weekend. Which is the opposite of perfect timing because I'm going to Grand Rapids tomorrow, where he goes to school. Having him home is a depressing reminder of what it's like to have a life independent from parents. Not that I don't love my parents, I do, life is just better for me when I'm on my own. I am really not sure of what else I could be doing to find a job, but I need to start trying harder. Which I think is impossible, but I am sure there is something more to be done. I need to find a job so I can start living my independent, adult life. I long for it.

On a completely separate note, could anyone recommend a good book or two? I am always looking for more books to read, and the weather is really getting perfect for it. I want some more books lying around. 

Speaking of books. Yesterday I was cleaning out my closet of junk (simplicity is key) and I was struck by the idea of creating an organization that provides free books to families of limited means. I wonder how I could start something like that. Or if a place like already exists...hm. I'll have to check into that. Don't steal my idea people! :-)

Alright-I'm off to bed. I'm going to be exhausted tomorrow.

God Bless.

No comments: