Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Job Interview

I had a job interview today. It was for an adoption type agency. And it was a group interview. 

I think job interviews are a little silly. It seems like people just lie about themselves for the most part as to please who is interviewing them. Just like most of our society, we only hear from other people what they think we want to hear. I am so sick of that. I think job interviews should just be social experiments. A social experiment would tell a lot about a person if they didn't know they were being experimented on. I would be up for that. 

I am trying to implement things in my life to make myself a more positive and more honest person. I don't want to be someone who says things because it is what other people want to hear. That's just stupid. And there is no need for me to be anything but positive about anything. God is in control of my life and He will lead me where I need to go because I trust him. I have faith in that. To be completely honest, I do not know how non-believers function on a daily basis. I cannot go through a day without looking to God for some kind of guidance. I would be a mess without Him. No direction to go. It would be terrible.

I am pretty positive about how my next year is going to pan out. I know that's an ironic thing to say after I was just talking about following God's path. But I feel like I can kind of see where my life is headed and I am SO super stoked for it. 

On that happy note. I have run out of things to say and have decided I am too tired to think anymore :)

God Bless.

3 comments:

The Wife said...

I am soooo phony on interviews. It's pathetic.

hillary said...

Me too!

That's why I wrote this :-)

Zombie said...

Congrats Hill. So I guess we have you for a little while more!