Sunday, October 19, 2008

Quickly.

I just got home real late from hanging out with boys (weirdos), so I'm going to make this quick because I am super tired and should be sleeping.

I wanted everyone to know that the moon was really pretty tonight. It seems silly for me to post a blog just about how pretty the moon looks, but I wanted to share it with you all. Next time there is a clear sky, and it's cool outside, like now, take a look at the moon when it's late. Very pretty.

It seems like the cold air just dimmed the city lights and the sky looked clearer. Very nice. :)

Anywhoo. I must sleep now. Long day tomorrow, after a long day today. Working at Hallmark on any sort of made up holiday is not my idea of fun. (Sweetest Day was today/yesterday) 

Okay. 'Tis all. G'night.

1 comment:

The Wife said...

I totally forgot about sweetest day! Am I bad wife or is he a bad husband?