Saturday, February 28, 2009

Revisited.


Two blogs in one day??? Am I nuts? Probably. :)

I was just thinking about something that happened on Wednesday. I was driving one of my families to court, and we were driving through Delray. Which I had previously written about (see post titles Delray Angels). I was talking with my family about my first time driving through that area. The dad was telling me how drug infested and bad it was. I agreed, but then pointed out how I had seen the angels the angels my first time driving through and how they comforted me. The dad turned to me and said, "You are driving through HERE and the first thing you notice are the angels???" He was stunned.

I was thinking about this just now. I wonder how much of a testament that was to that family then. How much they saw of my faith and spirituality by me simply pointing out angels among the devastation. I hope that's what my life will amount to, always seeing the good in the bad. I fell in the love the Delray angels the first time I saw them. I am glad I did. It makes me happy to know I would have never had driven through that area had I-75 been open. Weird thing to be happy about. I am just glad I got to see that. It's a good reminder of how special my life is and it reminded me of how important it is to ALWAYS find the good in the bad.

I love when God opens up opportunities like that. I was able to show God to that family without even mentioning His name. It just goes back to "Preach the gospel always, and when necessary, use words".