Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Confession.

Ok, before I post this, I must make a confession to you all. My favorite band of time is....Hanson. Yes. I said it. I fell in love when Where's the Love was released (that's the single after MMMBop, just so you know) I've been fan since 1997...and still continue to love them today. Trust me, they're good. Don't judge based on MMMBop, that was 12 years ago.

Anyways...I digress.

Ms. Britts told me today that Taylor Hanson (the middle one) is in a new band. I was shocked and upset at first, b/c I feel like that's a band killer. I don't care what anyone says, I don't want Hanson to cease to exist.

But here's the kicker. The band's name is Tinted Windows and here at the members: Taylor Hanson (Hanson), James Iha (Smashing Pumpkins), Bun E. Carlos (Cheap Trick), and Adam Schlesinger (Fountains of Wayne).

WEIRD.

Okay, that is all. I just thought it was weird.

2 comments:

Pause said...

Admitting to THAT had to of taken a lot.

hillary said...

Actually not really, I just don't advertise it. I hate being ridiculed b/c of the music I like.