Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Restless.

I am getting restless...again. Every once in a while, I can't shake the restlessness. I don't like feeling stagnate for this long.

It's probably because Valentine's Day is around the corner. Every single year, I pretend to ignore it. Life is not fun for me when relationships, and couples, and love are thrown in my face from all angles. Pretending to ignore it usually makes things difficult for me. So this year, I'll just say it: I'm single, sometimes I'm okay with it, others I'm not. There it is. It's out. I'm done.

God has been showing me a lot lately. I enjoy it. He's opening doors that have serious potential, and I love the directions i could go with them all. I will always wish to have a clearer picture of my life. Something I'm certain I will not get, but that's okay. I think I am finally digging myself out of my rut. Which is great. I can feel my mood significantly improving. Minus one incident involving a lobster...I'm still deciding how to deal with that one. Boys...ugh.

That's all I got for right now. I just wanted to post a little ditty here and I did so.

Bed time.

No comments: