Saturday, January 31, 2009

Vehicles.

Vehicles are a funny thing. When they break....they break. My car's broken state is $1200 worth of broken. It's only worth like $2500. Funny how things work. I'd be angry at this, BUT my uncle, who has been wanting to buy my car for years now, is going to buy it. And I found the one I want to get today. Woo.

Saturn is awesome. They are letting me test drive it for the weekend. But I think I'm gunna get it. It's a 2007 Saturn Aura. Loaded. Minus leather seats, but I don't want leather seats anymore. I don't want PETA protesters to trash my car.. hehe.

Anyways. That's the update on my car. I will have a new car next week. It makes me sad to say goodbye to the other one though. It was my first car. We've been through a lot together...I'll miss her.

Ok. I'm done. My computer battery is gunna poop out soon.

PEACE

1 comment: