Saturday, January 10, 2009

Locked in.

I hate feeling locked in my house because it is snowing outside...it makes me antsy to know that if I want to go anywhere, that it would be difficult. Such a pain.

That is one reason why I want to move outta Michigan. I hate the feeling of entrapment. I feel that a lot here. Snowing or not. I'm also beginning to wonder if Michigan is a good place to be right now. After reading Zombie's blog about Detroit, and seeing what I see everyday, it's hard to WANT to stay here. And I didn't even want to stay here before all of this. I really hope something can change soon.

I'm not gunna lie. The snow is actually really pretty after it gets dark out and it's still fresh. It glows blue. I like it. It should stop snowing so I can go out and enjoy it.

I did have something intelligent to talk about here, but I have forgotten. Too much chaos right now. Too much. I'll remember it later, and write about it.

Until then, I am going to play with my nieces and nephew and hopes the snow stops soon so I can go out.

No comments: