Friday, January 30, 2009

Typo.

I just realized that my heading had a typo. It said "always find joy in the SIMPLY things". Why did no one tell me? :) It is like I have been metaphorically wandering around this blog with broccoli in my teeth and no one told me. I guess I have THOSE friends.

I kid, I kid.

As a random note, I've decided to stop letting little things get me so angry. I was doing good for a while, but I've let negative atmospheres suck me back to the place. I don't want to get angry at stupid, petty things I can't change. No point really.

My dad's side of the family has a blogger account to use to keep all the family in touch and people started talking politics. Now one of my family members who was posting anonymously is pissed because of disagreements on political views, when it was all supposed to be a joke. They are supposed to be adults...allegedly.

one example of things not to get so worked up over. One of many.

That is all I have for now. I'm not sure how much of this will make sense b/c I'm falling asleep.
God Bless..

6 comments:

Zombie said...

I thought you were being funny with the title thing.

thagaman said...

Ditto - So did I.

Brittney said...

I honestly did NOT see the title haha. I guess I inherently knew what you were talking about and never even saw the Y. I always thought it was Simple. HAHAHA.

The Red One said...

Me also thought it was a joke!

The Red One said...

just noticed as I was about to hit the close button, your label says "i'm looking at me potential new car tomorrow" I believe it should be "my" perhaps and not "me"
:)

hillary said...

Yeah- I saw that.
Ironic.