Monday, January 26, 2009

Bad day.

I fully anticipate having a horrible day tomorrow. I really don't want to have a bad day. But I'll more than likely be forced to speak with a woman who has it out for me. I do not wish to speak with this woman. Even though, I KNOW that it is not my fault, she seems to take out her frustrations on me and I do not want her to do that. She is awful.

What makes people so incredibly horrible to others? I really don't get it. That teacher my mom was student teaching for was horrible, and this woman that I've spoke to twice is horrible...I can't even fathom being like that towards another person. I can't even think of anyone that I'd would give that attitude to. There are so many better ways to approach situations.

Jesus would not approve.

I wish Jesus would show up while I was talking to that lady. I wish he would appear beside her and just stare at her. Not even disapprovingly. Maybe a disappointed look. I wonder what would happen if Jesus just popped up when I was doing things I shouldn't. Like suddenly appear in the passenger seat of my car as I'm verbally assaulting other drivers. And just look at me. I'd stop immediately. I'm sure. I need to start remembering to picture Jesus near me when I'm doing things like that. It's easier to try to not do sinful things when you think like that. I forget to.

I am thinking I need a different job. I am so blessed times one million to even have this job, but I'm gunna start looking. And maybe I"ll find something, maybe I won't. I would like to move out of my house soon..before I lose my mind. But i definitely need a higher paying job before then. Something that'll support an apartment (and all the expenses associated with that), a car payment (b/c this job is murdering my car), and student loan payments. That's way too much. *sigh* Sometimes I think college sets you up to fail....it's so odd.

Anyways. I must sleep. For some reason I set an appointment for early tomorrow morning. Not sure why. I'm crazy b/c I hate mornings. I really, I really do.

God Bless.

1 comment:

The Wife said...

my work is full of these people as well. kill them with kindness until they can't take it anymore.