Tuesday, September 7, 2010

randoms.

Haven't had much to say lately. The roller coaster of life has me in a dip and I'm just trying to build some momentum to get out.

I've been having a difficult time at work lately. Partially because of my clients refusal to believe I am anything but their slave, which I've gone over before. I react very strongly to that for some reason, it's strange. Lots of other work related things going on, but I don't feel like getting into that.

POSITIVE NOTE: Fall is coming. *insert sigh of relief here* We got a taste of the cool fall air last week and I felt incredible. It's so sad fall is so short. I could live in that cripy, clean air forever. I can't wait to break out my sweaters and nice coats and be all cute. My fall/winter wardrobe is far superior to my spring/summer wardrobe.

The nostalgia that comes along with fall can be bittersweet. All my relationships have begun in the fall. It's a fun time of year. People say everything comes alive in the spring, well, my world comes alive in the fall. Cannot wait for it. I could use an apple orchard date. Just sayin'. :-P

All-in-all. Things are looking up. Why? Fall is coming. I get some vacation. (fingers crossed) Going to Chicago in October to enjoy the city and hopefully see some long lost special people ;) My brother is getting married in a week and a half. Yeah, crazy. I know.

I just hope to one day have something exciting to write about here.

Until then....

No comments: