Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sh-Sh-Shakin'.

The trees are changing. I love it. Everyone always says that fall is their favorite season. But I really truly believe fall makes me feel different, understand life different. It's odd.

I'm doing a little better than when I last poured my heart out here. I always come to the realization that I can't make people do what they should. I just need to know that I laid the path and it's up to the family if they are going to follow it. Which is strange because that's kind of what God does for us.

This fall, I feel ready. I feel ready for my life to take off. It still seems like I'm living on my life on cruise control. It's time to shake things up a little bit. I'm actually rather proud of myself because I've been taking proactive steps to shake things up. You may not see it, but I've been trying. I guess I'm kind of private about guys and jobs and stuff until I'm absolutely sure about anything.

My job interview is tomorrow. I thought Fremont was a lot closer to Grand Rapids than it actually is. So if they offer the job to me, I'm going to have to think about it really hard. If I want to uproot myself to the boonies. Lots to think about.

That is all. Lots and lots going on in the 'ol brain. And per usual not enough words to say it all..

No comments: