Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ideas.


First off: Adam and Dave always have awesome pictures to go with their posts, so I'm steal that idea :D

Occasionally I am inspired by ideas, that never play out, but I think that are amazing. They are rare, I assure you. And more often than not, they are collaborated.

Here are two:
(1) Me and Brittney have an idea for an awesomely amazing cafe. That given the right location, would be a complete hit. We are brilliant, but we are also poor, haha. But I think the combination of baked goods, sandwiches, coffee, and live music would be great. Just sayin'.

(2) I have a great idea for a book too. I don't really want to give the specifics, but I'm seriously tempted to write an outline for it. I'm overly observant and this has given me some insight that centrally-minded people don't usually see. I don't know, I'm tempted. We'll see where that goes.

That's all. : )

2 comments:

Jake said...

I will come to your cafe!!

OneBigHappy said...

Michelle Hounshell has always dreamed of doing something like this too. You should talk to her about it.