Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm doing it.

Hey guys.

I'm doing it. I'm running a marathon.

Eek.

A friend texted me after I posted my last blog and convinced me to do it. He's done marathons, so I suppose I trust him that I could do this :P

I'm actually really excited. There is a lot to this process. It'll definitely be a challenge, but I'm really looking forward to being able to say, "Hey, I ran a marathon". And like I said before, I've been wanting to do it forever now and it's about time I actually put my words into action.

So I guess I can put this blog to some actual constructive use and use it to keep everyone updated on what I'm doing, training-wise as well as little nutritional tricks I pick up along the way.

Anyways, that's all. I just wanted to update everyone and when I actually start the official training, I'll let you all know how it's going.

:)

No comments: