Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Heavy.

Saturday night I was feeling really down on myself. It happens sometimes, as I'm sure it does to everyone else. I was wondering to myself, why is everyone so afraid of change, when it's the one thing I want most right now? Didn't make sense to me.

Then I went to church on Sunday.

You ever have those church services where God is speaking directly to your heart? Where you feel like maybe the message being delivered is specifically for you, and it didn't matter who else was in the room? Yeah, that was me Sunday.

I've had this happen to me before, but not as significantly as it did Sunday. Waiting on the Lord. I've heard this before, and I thought I was doing this, but it appears as if I was failing. Failing miserably. It's as if through Dave's words God was saying "Take a breath, Hillary". It was nice to hear.

It's been a struggle since then, but I'm managing thanks to that little boost I needed to hear.

This idea is heavy on my heart, and I need to work through it. And God knows that. That's why I heard it when and in the way I did.

So thanks God for perfect timing, as it will always be. Thanks Dave for speaking the words. And thanks to everyone who puts up with my whining... *cough*Brittney*cough*

Now I just have to figure out what I should do while I'm waiting on the Lord. Hmm..