Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Jesus was born today, woot! :)

I have experienced some clarity in the last couple of days, and I hope it lasts. I don't like uncertainties and fuzziness. I'm becoming more confident in different areas of my life and I know what I want. I'm pretty confident in everything except my job, but I have faith that will come with time and practice and learning.

I never want to stop learning.

I feel like I have a better sense of who I am and I am trying to show that all the time. I'm trying to be more relaxed around everyone. I want people to KNOW me, not just know me. Ya know? :) I hope it works and that I don't go running back to my comfort zone.

I've successfully been adventurous in the last two weeks or so. Some may not think so, but they were big steps for me. One is probably going to backfire, which will totally be my fault, but things happen...or don't happen, as the case may be. But for me, the experience allowed me to understand better certain things I want and don't want, or like and don't like. I hope these certainties make my life a little less chaotic in the long run. Probably not, because life isn't easy, but who wants it to be? Really.

And I am glad to hear the Christmas miracle provided by the beards this year. Maybe the two rainy Christmases were just a build up to the miracle of this year? Just maybe.

Well, that's all I have to say about all that.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: