Thursday, December 4, 2008

Info.

Hey- It's Christmas time (obviously) and I just thought I'd share some awesome organizations with you all so that maybe instead of spending a disgusting about of money on gifts that don't really mean anything, maybe you could spend money on things that will actually help someone.

For this blog I choose TOMS Shoes. Just because I've been to the website amount a million times this week. 

TOMS Shoes (www.tomsshoes.com) is an organization with a simply idea. Places stricken with poverty tend to not have even the basics. Things like, you know, shoes. Which can be very bad because people in these places tend to walk long distances daily to retrieve things like food, water, shelter, etc. So TOMS Shoes provides that basic need. So, with every pair of shoes purchased for yourself, TOMS donates a pair to wherever their next shoe drop will be. 

This Christmas season TOMS has made it a goal to give 30,000 pairs of shoes to villages in Ethiopia. I've already made my contribution... you should too :)

ps-TOMS are super comfortable. And awesome. 



TOMS Shoes

No comments: