Saturday, December 20, 2008

Flu? Maybe. Sick? Definitely.

There is something terribly wrong with me at the moment. I don't have a cold, but I do know I am sick and it's freaking me out.

All of my muscles ache, I have a terrible headache, my sick is crawling...everything that touches me feel awful and irritating, I can't breathe and I keep coughing. Anyone know what's wrong with me?

It sounds like the flu, but I never get the flu, so I'm sorta confused.
Sorry I'm whining. I hate being sick.

On a happy note, my mom's college commencement is tomorrow. I'm so glad we all get to celebrate her awesome accomplishment. Yay! :)

I did karaoke last night. Go me. Granted you couldn't hear me (maybe I was purposely holding the mic farther away than necessary) BUT I still did it. I got up in front of a whole bar of people I did not know and sorta embarrassed myself. I am definitely making strides in the whole making myself uncomfortable front, and challenging myself to do things I normally wouldn't do or that I am afraid to do. There is another thing that I"m doing that is sorta foreign to me, but I'm not divulging that here. Perhaps some other time.

Anyways, I need to sleep. I've been drowsy all day. OH yeah, that's another symptom, fatigue..and it's not from any meds.

Alrighty, I'm out. Peace.

1 comment:

The Wife said...

Yay you, you did great. I could have to do with staying out late and getting up early. Go get some vitamin C. You could be worn down. But I'm no doctor so take it for what it's worth.