Sunday, December 7, 2008

Something.

Right now I feel like I'm missing something. Who knows what it is...I certainly don't. I feel like things should be different than they are.

That bothers me, to be completely honest. It bothers me that I feel like things should be different than they are. Rather, I know things should be different than they are. Which is worse. It makes me discontent with my life. And I shouldn't be. Or maybe I should. The feeling of discontent could lead into change. I know I want things to change, but I'm not sure how to do that. How do I change??

Sometimes I just float by. I'm not going to lie. I just float through my days without a second thought. I need to stop doing that. I need to push through life, leaving evidence of God in my wake. I need people to see God in my existence. I want people to see God in my existence. I know some do, which is great, but I wanna shake it up, a lot. I want people to be blown away by witnessing God's presence in my life. I need to be overambitious. All the time.

I don't like being afraid of life, but sometimes I feel like I am. I think about who I was compared to who I am now, and I can see the positive changes, but I still don't think it is enough. I need to fearless. Like I said before, I want to shake things up.

I need someone to push me. To shove me out of my comfort zone. I need someone to make life uncomfortable, because I don't think I can do it on my own.

No comments: