Monday, November 1, 2010

So broken.

I've been encountering a odd mixture of this world lately.

Lately, I've been SO surrounded and aware of this broken world. More so than I really have ever cared to believe existed. But then again, through this I am seeing such brilliant light. God just spilling out His love. From everyone. I don't think it could be ignored. Acknowledged by everyone or not, it's there. I'm certainly not ignoring it. I'm going to try my best to ignite it.

It's a beautiful thing. This broken world is made so beautiful by the love and grace and hope it provokes. I don't feel discouraged at all by it. It makes my faith stronger. The glory of God is so bright when everything is so dark.

And it again reminds me how incredibly blessed I am. I'm really blessed. I don't think I'll ever be able to wrap my brain around it. I don't know how I deserve it, but there it is.

That is all. Short and sweet. This has just been on my mind lately.