Thursday, November 11, 2010

Missing.

Sooo remember when we were in elementary school, and there was that day that the boys and girls were separated? The girls in one room, boys in another. We listened to a talk that would scare the bejesus out of us and then run back to the classroom and tell each other what we learned?

Remember that awkward day? I do. And I have a point, and I swear I'm getting to it.

Was there another day when the girls and boys were separated, and we were taught how to talk to each other? Like a dating class or something?

I feel like I missed it.

That's all. :P

2 comments:

OneBigHappy said...

You know very well that people don't talk TO each other anymore. We just talk AT each other! I think we must have learned that in school, right?

hillary said...

That's what I've been doing wrong! Thanks Dave! haha.