Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oscars.

Alright, I'm not one to normally comment on pop culture. But I have to admit, I love my award shows, so I decided to make mention of it here. Why the heck not?

1) Christoph Waltz, the Jew Hunter from Inglourious Basterds, is probably one of the most humble celebrities I've seen. I think we can take some notes from him. After he won, I wanted to give him a hug, lol.

2) George Clooney was plastered and it was funny.

3) NPH (Neil Patrick Harris) was hysterical at the beginning of the show.

4) I didn't see Precious, but I wanted Gabourey Sidibe to win best actress b/c she's just adorable.

5) However, I did want Sandra Bullock to win, because I like her and I feel like she deserved it. So yay!

6) I want to be refined like Helen Mirren I'm her age.

7) Miley Cyrus? Really?

8) Robert Downey Jr. is just awesome.

9) And Ryan Reynolds....really...need I say more? :-P

10) Out of the ten nominees, I felt The Hurt Locker and Inglourious Basterds deserved to win Best Picture. Hurt Locker did, so good deal.



Ok. That is all of the just random nonesense. :)

No comments: