Monday, March 22, 2010

In my face.

God has been all up in my face lately. And I so much appreciate it.

People are moved in different ways. A good book, movie, a kind word, etc. I've been realizing lately that music really speaks to me. A lot. I always feel closest to God during praise and worship at church. And I feel like I understand life a little better when it's written in a song. Even if there are no words, I kinda just get it.

I've been working lately at honing my guitar skills. It's a very slow process. I wish I had known all this earlier in life so that I could have really taken advantage of my younger mind. They say it's much harder to learn music/new languages when you get older and I consider music my second language. Even though I'm stumbling through it.

Update wise:
I'm still trying to find my way. My job hasn't been too horrible lately. Getting through the holidays at this job is always difficult, and now two-ish months later, I've finally gotten back into a groove.

I've been working out a lot lately. I'm becoming addicted to it again, like I was when I was at school. It's good times. Even if I do have to work out with those silly boys (who are pretty ok, but I would never tell them that, they already love themselves too much :P).

Still single. Still okay with it. I get into funks every once in a while, but nothing that really kills me. I know God knows what's best for me, and I'm enjoying life right now with no committments, so I know that's how God wants it for now. Just enjoying the possibilities of life, ya know?

I'm going to Germany at the end of April. I am SUPER excited. Going to Europe was on my Bucket List, so I'll be able to cross that off. (I should probably make an actual Bucket List...just as a reference point, and so I can cross things off of it). I'll be in Germany for a week. Take two days off for travel time. We are planning to see castles, go up into the Alps, drive on an Autobaun (eek), eat street pizzas, and I'm currently trying to talk my dad into going to Paris (fingers crossed on that one). The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the plane ride there and back. 8hrs there and 9.5hrs back(flying against the wind). Needless to say, I'm super pumped! :)

That's all. I was just tryin to kill some time at work before our meeting, you know, instead of doing casenotes...don't judge me! :)

I'm out.
God bless :)

1 comment:

The Red One said...

When your on the autobaun I should be going through some jungle in Cozumel in a 4x4. Just remember to put you foot all the way down on the gas and pray :)