Monday, March 29, 2010

Dreams.

I had a bad dream last night. I never usually have bad dreams... but when I do, they shake me to the core. Fortunately, this one I can barely remember, but it's still sticking to my brain.

This is what I remember. I was with my friends, doing what we do... shenanigans. And suddenly one of them lashed out and tried to kill me. I was terrified. The idea of someone I trust, sincerely wanting me dead was a little disheartening... to say the least. At the very least, I only have a vague memory of this dream, so I'm alright, lol.

Dreams are so crazy to me. I don't remember dreams as often as I used to, which makes me a little sad. I used to love waking up and replaying the little episode in my mind the next morning. I also rarely have bad dreams. I've known a few people throughout my life who usually only have nightmares. That's no fun.

I wonder if God still uses dreams the way He used to. Showing people the way while they sleep. And them having faith strong enough to know that was a sign from God showing them what to do. I wonder if I'd be able to distinguish that. Hmm..

If anyone has a technique to remembering dreams, you should tell me. Because I miss it. :) I think, also, if I start remembering my dreams again, I'm going to document them here, because I've had some crazy ones. :-P

That's all of my rambling nonsense, procrastination for now. Pray that my almost murderer doesn't kill me today when I see him, lol.

1 comment:

OneBigHappy said...

I have bizarre dreams most of the time. And they're pretty vivid. I can usually remember them, at least for a while, unless they are boring. Sometimes I dream that I'm driving in the car or watching people walk by on the sidewalk. Still bizarre, but boring. -- I think the best way to remember dreams is to tell others about them as soon as possible. It cements the memory.