Thursday, February 17, 2011

In it.

I am finding myself in quite a funk lately.

All I can think is, it's really time for something else. Things have been just so dull and predictable for quite some time now. And I can hardly stand it anymore. I am crawling out of my skin all the time.

It's just hard because I don't know how to find a job somewhere else. That's my only way out. If I find a job far, far away from here. I can't just up and go without any money. And it doesn't seem like anyone hires out of state. It's almost as if I'd be better off just leaving and hoping to God I find a job.

Funny thing. As I was initially writing this, I got an IM from my best childhood friend's husband. Asking if I was busy this weekend and able to come and visit. They recently moved to Indiana, so I jumped at the chance to get out of here for a little bit. It was a long drive, but I SO didn't mind it. And I had a lot of fun with them (as usual :) )Unfortunately, I had to come home early because of this ridiculous amount of snow we are getting right now. It was only a for a day, but it totally reaffirmed how much I need a change of scenery.

I sound like such a broken record. I am very aware of it. I guess I'm just having a hard time lately. Everyone is finding relationships, getting married and having kids. I feel kind of left behind. And I know people around me are even wondering when I'm going to find someone. Sometimes I wonder if it's even in the cards for me. Again with the broken record. I'm sorry. I can't help it.

In my mind, a fresh start would fix everything. It probably won't, but it would be really great for a while. So right now, I'm going to focus my energies on looking for jobs elsewhere.

Ok. I'm done whining.


For now.

:)

No comments: