Monday, February 28, 2011

The Bee's Knees.

The months of March and April are going to be the bee's knees. Let me tell you!

Oh, and I am.

March-
Release of Matt Wertz's new album "Weights and Wings" on March 15th. Awesome. Great. Amazing. Me? Excited!

Followed by going to see him in Ann Arbor with my sister from another mister on the 31st.

In between that time I will fulfill my life's calling and go curling with The Jason, as he tends to refer to himself as. This will be life changing as I'm sure I'm a nature and will instantly be recruited for the US Women's Curling Team. Don't you all miss me too much when I'm off touring with them. I'm hoping for there to be a Red Wings game to be had this weekend, but that's not looking too promising.

April-
Fun time trip to Chicago the first weekend in April. I've planned this whole trip so it's kind of my baby that I'm kinda proud of. It'll be sooper dooper fun times awesomesauce.

Then there is the 30 Seconds to Mars concert I am attending with some people.

The very next day the one and only Ernie Halter (one of my acoustic boys I enjoy so much) will be playing a private house concert in Waterford at my friend Lindsey's house. This is really cool of him to do and I'm REALLY looking forward to it.

I think I'm done bragging.... yep, yep I am.

=)