Friday, April 16, 2010

Worries.

I am not a worrier. Just not. Actually I think I'm so far the opposite, it's probably not good. But I like living virtually care free.

I do have a current worry though. At a meeting with our CEO and COO yesterday, it was brought up how my program's contract is up in October. They are putting in the bid for a new contact once it becomes available, but there is a chance that they won't get it. Then I will not have a job. So I'm in a pickle. Do I plan for the worst and look really hard for a new job, or kinda just ride it out and see what happens?

I don't like planning for future things. I will wait until the very last minute to plan anything and it's because when I plan things, they usually fall through. Which is fine, because life happens. :)

Maybe this is just my extra push to find something different, or maybe God is showing me to trust Him to provide for me no matter what. Maybe it's a little bit of both?

I guess we'll see what happens.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm not really that worried. My ability to worry is probably pretty much non-existant I think. Ha.

That's all I got for now. I got some random things floatin' around in the 'ol noggin, but I'll save those for some other day. :)

God Bless. :)

No comments: