Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sick.

I'm sick guys. I wish I wasn't. Duh.

Remember when we were youngin's and your mom would do special things for you when you were sick. My mom always made whatever food I wanted (always soup). And brought me blankets, and tissues. And I always had Vernors. Always. I want some now.

The awesome thing is, is that my mom will still bring me whatever I want when I don't feel good. I like that.

When I get married, I want my husband to do that same thing. Baby me. hehe. By bringing me blankets and Vernors and Vicks and tissues and chick flicks to watch all day.





What did your mom do for you when you were sick?

2 comments:

High on the Hog said...

I enjoy the linguistic feature called "w" dropping. It occurs in Appalachian English at a 89% rate while in Wayne County it only occurs less than 1% of the time among white women younger than 30. Just thought you'd want to know since you are in the minority just like High on the Hog.

hillary said...

whatever Ray.