Friday, May 27, 2011

Side job.

I've been thinking a lot about doing a little side project in my spare time. Something, unfortunately, I find to have a lot of these days.

Since I enjoy baking so much, and other people seem to enjoy my baking as well, I suppose I could find a way to make some extra cash from it.

I need to find some recipes though for some really yummy and creative desserts and try more of them out. I successfully made cupcakes in ice cream cones last week. They look super cute, and tasted pretty yummy as well. So that would be perfect for a little kids b-day parties, especially with summer trying to get here.

I don't know, just something I'm contemplating. My sister asked me to make stuff for Faith and Cassidy's party in June (?) so, that'll be good practice for baking for the masses. :)

That's all.

God Bless. :D

No comments: