Sunday, May 1, 2011

Important question.

this is of utter importance people.

i need to know. and you need to think about this.

what is your favorite dinosaur?

i was asked this question last week while looking at dinosaur fossils and it definitely took me off guard. what IS my favorite?

after some thought, this is the conclusion i have come to: my childhood favorite was the triceratops and i must say, i have not moved from that. as i sit here and watch jurassic park for probably the 108th time in my life, i really am reminded of how much i like that particular dinosaur.

so, my dear friends, what's your favorite dinosaur??

1 comment:

OneBigHappy said...

I have always been, and always will be, enamored with the T Rex. But I also like the Wooly Mammoth a lot. I have a small piece of tusk from a Mammoth. I'll have to show it to you some time.