Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Random Confession: Number Two

This is one is doozy. It's kind of selfish, this one. Oh well.

Sometimes I'll see something interesting, or cool when I'm with another person, and I don't tell them about it. :/

You don't know how many times I've seen deer at the side of road, or some cool weather related thing, or stars, and I just let it go. I think it's because I like to enjoy those little moments for myself.

In this day and age, we over-share, I think. A lot of the time I do share things on Facebook or I'll send a text, but the other half of the time, I just keep it to myself.

Is this bad? I am the only person that does this?? Sometimes I think yes.

Oh well. :)

1 comment:

OneBigHappy said...

I was going to tell you if it's bad or not, but I've decided to keep it to myself . . . ha.