Sunday, December 5, 2010

Post Secret.

Anyone else been to this website? It's heart-wrenchingly beautiful.

The creator posts new secrets every Sunday, and every Sunday I read them. He usually posts them around or after midnight, so if I'm up, I check it.

People hold some powerful things instead themselves. These people feel like that only way to get it out is to write an anonymous post card to a man in Maryland. I'm that kind of person.

I have a really hard time trusting people. No way around it. I have layers and layers, like everyone else. I just don't usually show them all. That's why I like this blog. I can get things out with having to look someone in the face (when I don't want to) or get interrupted. (I am interrupted A LOT)

We all have secrets. I have secrets. I have other people's secrets.

I want to send a postcard to post secret. I have some things in mind, but I want it to be encouraging and hopeful, because that's how I want to be shown.

Honest and full of hope.

No comments: