Saturday, December 18, 2010

Philippians

Philippians is blowing my mind right now.

For a few days, it had been on my heart to read Philippians; so last night, I finally listened to God and read it (I'm so slow sometimes, thank you God for being patient with me). It boggled my brain, in a good way.

I read some more of it this morning and I'm going to read it again right now.

If you really read it, I mean READ it, it'll really challenge you. And I tried reading it with the enthusiasm in which it was written (God bless you Paul) and that made it a million times better.

I don't know what the point of this post is except to say that Philippians is really speaking to me right now. I've read it before, but gotta love how the Bible meets you where you are.

Anyhow. That is all.

Go read.

No comments: