Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Never, ever again.

I never want to hear the words "Your brother was in a bad car accident" ever, ever again.

Turns out it was bad for his Jeep, and the passenger of the car he hit, but not him. He's sore, but that's all. Fortunately, it was not his fault. A man driving a jeep pulling a trailer turned left in front of him, probably without looking, and Patrick tried, but it was too icy and slushy for him to stop. Patrick t-boned the other car. The passenger was hurt, but the driver and my brother are okay. Well except Patrick's glasses, which suffered death by airbag.

My immediate instinct was to pray. We didn't know all these details when Patrick called my mom. It was unnerving.

Praise God it wasn't worse. I'm still praying for the passenger of the other car. They took him away to the hospital. So hopefully everything there turns out okay as well.

That's all. I just wanted to express my desire to never, ever, ever hear those words again.

1 comment:

OneBigHappy said...

And be thankful you didn't hear words that could have been much more difficult to deal with. Praise God Most High.