Friday, April 3, 2009

Final 4 Basketball.

Alright. I am not really into watching college basketball. I am a Wolverine at heart, and U of M's basketball team has never really been that skilled, SO I've never really had the opportunity to get or be excited about college hoops.

I was listening to the morning show on 96.3 today. (Blaine and Lisa w/ Allison, very funny, anyways...I digress) They were talking about how even Michigan fans should be cheering for MSU this weekend in the Final 4. They were arguing about it because, Blaine, a big U of M fan, didn't want to. So I started thinking neither would I.

I don't even know who is playing MSU, but I say, go them!! :)

Wouldn't MSU give U of M the same justice. Cheer for whatever team they are playing against???

What does everyone else think? Are you cheering for State b/c it's a Michigan team or are you cheering against them to be a true Wolverine??



As a side note: My mom re-wrote the State fight song.
Here it is:
On the banks of Red Cedar
There's a college known to all
Their speciality is losing
And the Spartans play bad balll
See their team is weakening
Their going to lose this game
FIGHT!
FIGHT!
Come on Wolves fight!
Victory to U of M!!!

hehe



OH and one more thing. I would like to thank Obama for the extra $18 on my check today. That's really going to help me put a dent in my student loans....... *please note sarcasm)

5 comments:

The Red One said...

Not a big basketball fan in general, but I will be watching them lose tomorrow at Chris's house.

Oh and I thought the same thing about the extra dough in my check, I believe it was about $25 for me!

Zombie said...

Come on! MSU! Even a UM fan like myself still represents a Michigan team. We need some hope don't we?


Ray, they will win tomorrow.


Hillary, I will wipe my butt with that extra money Nobama sent.

hillary said...

Rock. I"ll send you a check, lol.

The Red One said...

I think you just called me rain man da chimp and that hurts bitterly zombie..... bitterly.

Some Dude said...

Oh yeah? This Spartan fan has some new words for the U of M fight song.

Jail to the sphincters...

Just joking. No hard feelings. I actually don't care much about college sports.