Tuesday, April 21, 2009

encounter.

i've had my first real, moral, spiritual, and personal problem at work. there are many things that the families that i work with do, that i don't agree with. but i usually shrug them off and think "i'll do it differently with my kids".

until now.

i can't really say what it is exactly. you know, confidentiality. but, i can say it is horrific. and i can't do anything about it. i feel sick. and sad.

what am i supposed to do?

all i can do is pray. all i can do is have complete faith in God to help this woman. have complete faith that God will give me the strength to get through this. have faith that God will change this mom's heart. have faith that God will provide me with a new job.

faith and prayer.

1 comment:

The Red One said...

I'm still praying about the situation. As far as a new job, you may be right were God wants you to be right now. It really sucks, but you can/and do do good where your at :)