Monday, August 2, 2010

Sneaking suspicion.

I usually have a pretty good idea when something is right or wrong. I can feel it, in my soul.

It's hard to explain. When I have decisions to make, so life roads to choose, I usually know if it's right simply how I feel about it. It's uncomfortable. And awkward, and usually I just don't want to do it.

I've got that feeling now.

But what do you do if this thing pleases everyone around you? It makes everyone else happy, specifically happy for me. In my heart though, I feel like it's not right.

I know I need to give it to God. Which is what I've done and I still don't feel right about it. And this is when I need to stop being so dense and go with what I feel because God seems to be encouraging that feeling within me.

I know this was really vague and cryptic, but sometimes I don't what to get THAT personal via the internets. :)

That is all. I hope I snap out of the case of the Mondays and have a productive day.

So far, failing.

No comments: