Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What's a girl to do?

There are so many things I want out of life. Most of the time I have a difficult time with not getting these things by the time I think I SHOULD get them. So childish and immature of me. My time on this earth is not my time. It's God's time. And I am learning to respect and appreciate that.

However.

When something happens that I wanted to happen, I don't know what to do with it. My heart races and I feel like I am having a "flight" reaction. Nerves.


Yesterday I applied for a position at a domestic violence shelter in Franklin, TN. Just outside of Nashville.

They called me this morning.
Now I'm freaking out.


That is all.

2 comments:

OneBigHappy said...

Franklin is a nice place. Lot's of banks, which means someone there has money. There's a good church in town too. But you can't leave. All the plants are gonna die.

Zombie said...

I like Dave's comment.