Monday, August 17, 2009

Trying.

I've had a rough time the last week and a half or so. I'm not really sure why. Today I woke up (bright and early at 6am)and decided that even though I feel like I'm in a funk, I'm just going to focus on God. And how awesome He is.

So far so good. I'm dead tired, which I would typically gripe about, but I'm doing okay. I went to pick up clients at 8am to bring them to camp...they decided not to go. Again, still doing okay. And then I drove around forever trying to find a Biggby Coffee (I need caffine something fierce), still not doing so bad.

I am pretty miserable at my job. I feel like as a social worker I'm being used, and I have a leash tying me to work at all times. I'm trying to not focus on that. Zombie told me last week that I am changing lives. I still don't know how I feel about that. I guess I just need have faith in myself like I know God has faith in me and like my friends have faith in me.

As for right now, I still have a lot of things to sort out. Some decisions to make. A lot of things to pray about. As we all do. I just need to keep looking to God, because looking anywhere else is no good and just drives me/us farther from where we need to be.

No comments: