Friday, August 7, 2009

Shark Week.

I watched a significant portion of Shark Week programming this evening and learned a few things.

First. Don't eff with sharks. I'm with Zombie in the whole respectfully fearing category. Sharks, I fear you, but I also respect you.

Second. If you do decide to eff with sharks, don't whine when you get bit.

Third. How on earth does Discovery Channel pull off this every year? Every year we learn the same thing, which I've reviewed here, don't eff with sharks. We know they can and will bite you if they really feel like it. Somehow they manage every year to steal our attention away from life for a week to watch shows about sharks. They are skilled. I respect Discovery Channel as well.

This provokes many questions and comments from me. But I'll pose only one to you here:


What other animals do you want to see Discovery Channel dedicate a week to????

Ready. Set. GO.