Sunday, August 30, 2009

The pen meets the paper.

I don't know how much I'm going to post on here anymore. I don't like going back and reading my previous posts on blogger. I don't feel like that the way I represent myself on here is really who I am.

Sometimes I read old journal entries I've written in actual journals. They are much more organic. A much better representation of who I am as a person. Which is probably directly related to the fact that no one, except for myself of course, reads them. I wish that person would come out here, I like her a lot better.

The person here just whines about life and that things aren't going the way I think they should go. Which is completely stupid because nothing will ever go my way. It will always go God's way. Then why, oh why do I just complain on here. That's not typically who I am. I definitely have my weak moments in life where I cry out "why not me???" to one of my poor friends (usually Britt, bless her). But deep down in my being I know everything will come in God's time, not my time.


So I really think I'm going to attempt to stick to writing in my paper journal. None of this online shenanigans.

And personally, I love the way it feels to write with pen and paper. Typing just doesn't have that appeal.

2 comments:

Pedro Garcia Millan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
High on the Hog said...

Was my comment removed? Was that really mine? I came back to your blog cuz I hadn't read it in a month. Then, I seen what may be a delete! LOL! Write something again so I can laugh. Thank you for the kindness of not pushing the delete button on this comment. You rock! LOL LOL LOL!!! ROFL!