Sunday, July 4, 2010

Axis.

My world seems off it's axis lately.

It's good and bad. Bad because I don't feel like myself. Bad because I sorta have a difficult time being around people. Good because it's brought me back to God. I mean, I've always been there, but just not as much as I should have been. Really getting back into the Bible.

Keeping up on my Bible reading has always been a challenge for me. I need to make it a habit. When I read the Word, it's like exercise for my soul. I feel so great afterwards. It's a wonder why it's so difficult for me to sit down and read it to begin with.

So, with my world out of balance, and my nose stuck in the Bible, maybe something will shift. In a good way.

I guess we shall see.

Regardless, with God involved, it'll always turn out good.

No comments: