Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New Idea.

I saw something random today that inspired me.

I feel like I should create a segment on my blog (since I'm not writing much as of late) that features the random, crazy, silly, scary things I hear about, see, and that happen to me daily while driving around Detroit. I'll call it "Tales of Social Worker".

The event inspired this was extremely minor. Actually made me laugh, and it's not really related to Detroit or social work, so I'm not really sure what made me think of it.


Anyways. I'll start compiling tidbits during the week and post them here laters.

PEACE.

2 comments:

High on the Hog said...

Can't wait to read your funny stuff. I know you have it in you to make us all laugh. Not just me. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

hillary said...

What are you saying? That no one else thinks I'm funny?