Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Half empty.

I think this post is going to be "glass half empty".

No tales of a social worker #2 this week due to the fact that I've had a pretty bad week. More bad than good for right now. Most days I just want to quit my job and hide under a rock. Today was definitely one of those day.

And on top of all that, my car died today. It can be fixed I'm told. However, if it is expensive I will cry. I can almost guarantee it. I hate our reliance on cars. I wish I worked close enough to my home that I could walk or ride my bike to work. I wonder if the Riverview Police Department is hiring for anything..hm...

Next-I really enjoy being able to make my own schedule, but I am really starting to not like how it changes every week. I don't like not knowing when I'll have time to do things. Like, I've been feeling pretty horrible about myself lately. And if I could just figure out a time to be able to run, or be able to run on a regular basis, I'd feel so much better. But alas, that is not true. I've made too many obligations outside of work as well. gah..

Sorry about the complain-fest. I'm just having a pretty all-around bad week and needed to let it all out.



I swear I"m being forced to work harder for my week off I have coming up...if only I can not lose my mind before then...

here's hopin'.

No comments: